- Covered in a luxurious Aloe Vera extract treated stretch knit fabric
- Premium Quality foam - CertiPUR-US certified that has been tested to meet rigorous standards for emissions, Content, performance, and durability
- Layer construction: 1 inch of 3lbs. Memory foam, 2 inches comfort foam support layer, 5 inches high density support layer
- The memory foam cradles your body providing the necessary support, promoting proper circulation and spinal alignment
- Conveniently packaged - we efficiently compress and roll our mattresses to reduce the mattress Size by at least 50 %, resulting in less transportation costs and a smaller Carbon footprint
Benefits Of Aloe Vera.
Numerous Benefits: Numerous Aloe Vera benefits have made the aloe vera plant popular all around the world.
Natural Healing properties: Rejuvenates skin and is an outstanding skin moisturizer.
Naturally Hygienic: Contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
The benefits of sleeping on Memory Foam
- Proper alignment of the spine
- Correct weight distribution
- Excellent comfort
- Better nights sleep
- Necessary support
- Relieves Painful Pressure Points
Benefits of a Good Night's Sleep
- Better Focus
- More alert
- More Energy
- Alleviates Daily Stress
Overall Thickness: 8″
Twin: 38″ W x 74″ L Overall Product Weight: 33 LBS
Twin XL: 38″ W x 80″ L Overall Product Weight: 35 LBS
Full: 54″ W x 75″ L Overall Product Weight: 43.5 LBS
Short Queen: 60″ W x 70″ L Overall Product Weight: 52.36 LBS
Queen: 60″ W x 80″ L Overall Product Weight: 52 LBS
King: 72″ W x 84″ L Overall Product Weight: 65.5 LBS
Eastern King: 76″ W x 80″ L Overall Product Weight: 66 LBS